Medical Appointment Transportation Service
We'll get you there
SOS volunteers offer safe and courteous transportation for community residents to and from medical appointments, within District 69.
Our drivers will:
- pick you up at your home;
- take you to your appointment;
- wait for you at your appointment;
- return you back home.
Please call to register. Once registered, please allow 48 hours’ notice for your ride.
For Nanaimo specialist appointments please call Wheels for Wellness Society first
More details about the program:
• Medical appointments include doctor, dentist and physio therapy.
• The program runs from Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
and is subject to volunteer driver availability.
Donations are gratefully accepted.
To register for this program, please call 250-248-2093 ext. 222.
The program takes place at 245 West Hirst Ave, Parksville.